Blocks are the boxes of content that can be displayed in regions (such as footer or sidebar) on your page. Depending on your themes regions you may have the ability to include blocks in your right,
If you want to highlight the code/syntax when making yor comments/post in Drupal and WordPress, just wrap it with the following tag.
// Your Code Here
The above piece of code will be highlighted with PHP code format.
The most popular Drupal modules
Here you will find a list of the most popular Drupal modules, a short description of what they do, a download link plus how to install instructions.
Following are the steps to add an external link to menu in Drupal:
1. In the navigation menu click Administer -> Site Building -> Menus
2. Choose the menu you would like to add the external link to
Following are the few Tips to optimize and to increase the speed/performance of Drupal based website:
1. Uninstall unneeded modules.
2. Remove unnecessary content.
3. In admin/settings/performance change the Caching Mode to Normal.